Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
About Our Team
Dynamic Consultants Group is a market leader in white label Microsoft Dynamics consulting, and a leading company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, support and data migrations. We develop solutions to improve business quality and operations for people today and for future generations. Drawing on our in-depth development and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers, partners and Microsoft to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as banking, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, sales and retail. We have offices in the Missouri and California.
Dynamic Consultants Group has a network of talented developers, architects and consultants. Quality, innovation and customer orientation are essential attributes for our client, which is characterized by being a collegial, informal and result-oriented company culture.
Employment Type: Salary
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Senior
Salary Range: $78,000 – $110,000
Location: Kansas City – Missouri (Headquarters)
Location: Chico, California
- Within field of practice, define, maintain and evolve solution specific architectural standards and guidelines, in line with overall standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that sustainable and value creating solutions are chosen to fulfill business needs, based on both own and others’ suggestions.
- Estimate development work as outlined by sales and operations to both demand framing and detailed planning.
- Create robust, performance-optimized, efficient, scalable, reusable and value-creating architectures as well as functional and non-functional designs to fulfill solution requirements. Includes all types of solution components, such as configuration, code objects, forms, workflows, reports and integrations.
- Ensure that patterns, functional designs and non-functional designs are appropriately documented.
- Perform or lead fit/gap analysis between solution requirements and existing functionalities.
- Transition designs to Developers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of plans.
- Provide guidance, best practices and procedures to developers building the solution.
- Work with other team members to ensure that designs and solutions work together and fulfill requirements.
- Follow general and application-specific best practices.
- Research and review new technologies for applicability to solutions within field of practice.
- Review existing design patterns for applicability to solutions within field of practice.
- Identify and suggest improvement opportunities for assigned applications.
- Coach and support colleagues in subject matter knowledge and ways of working.
- Be available for and suggest peer reviews of yours and others’ work.
- Be available for and suggest evaluation of lessons learned from tasks and activities.
- Perform and/or advise users in performing configuration and development changes.
- Create and execute relevant test cases and supporting test scripts to test solution against requirements.
- Support and execute system testing, integration testing, acceptance testing and performance testing.
- Independently and as a team, resolve incidents, requests and activities with the objective to provide best in class end user support. Support and perform defect and root cause analysis.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Ability to communicate complex business information to technical audiences and complex technical information to business audiences.
- Ability to manage client-facing communication, to facilitate customer meetings and capture and distribute action items.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (as well as O365) products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Skype, OneNote, SharePoint, Office Graph, One Drive, Exchange, Yammer.
- Proficient in Visual Studio, PowerBI/Tableau, O365 & D365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Team Foundation Server, Azure Development Tools, Logic Apps, PowerApps, and ESB/ETL Technology.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing, Social Engagement, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Customer Service, Voice of the Customer, Portals and other emerging Microsoft software.
- Ability to elicit technical and functional requirements to create visual representations of business processes.
- Ability to plan and execute projects on time and on budget; to create and manage a backlog of tasks and consistently maintain sprint velocity; ability to accurately estimate time-to-completion and budget and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to design, configure and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions based on out-of-the-box features.
- Ability to manage a team of diverse skill sets and personalities to maintain morale and execute projects efficiently and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ability to design, configure and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions based on complex xRM solutions with multiple customizations, plugins and integrations.
- Ability to build workflows, configure custom actions, business process flows and complex fields.
- Ability to configure custom command bar buttons, web resources, and other complex solution components.
- Ability to design Dynamics CRM solutions based on technical and functional requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics CRM features and limitations.
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Certifications in supported Dynamic CRM versions (2013, 2015, 2016, and Dynamics 365).
- Participation in the Dynamics CRM community (forums, CRMUG, etc.).
- Involvement in CRM activities such as blog sites, videos, speaking engagements, etc.
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of related work experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 6+ years of experience with Dynamics CRM or Salesforce
- 4+ years of experience with SDLC, Agile and/or Waterfall
How To Apply
Applying for this vacancy online via the Dynamic Consultants Group careers page at www.dynamicconsultantsgroup.com or the web portal you are on.
Dynamic Consultants Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Dynamic Consultants Group provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Dynamic Consultants Group Human Resources department.
The granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran