Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Consultant
About Our Team
Dynamic Consultants Group is a market leader in white label Microsoft Dynamics consulting, and a leading company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, support and data migrations. We develop solutions to improve business quality and operations for people today and for future generations. Our uncompromising commitment to quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our in-depth development and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers, partners and Microsoft to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as banking, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, sales and retail. We have offices in the Missouri and California.
Dynamic Consultants Group has a network of talented developers, architects and consultants. Quality, innovation and customer orientation are essential attributes for our client, which is characterized by being a collegial, informal and result-oriented company culture.
Employment Type: Salary
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Associate
Salary Range: $48,000 – $82,000
Location: Kansas City – Missouri (Headquarters)
Location: Chico, California
- Participate and help drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients’ needs and requirements.
- Participate in the identifying of client’s sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery in-person client meetings.
- Design and lead the design process in key modules and work in partnership with the development team, to create and define specifications for an implementation of customizations for custom code or data migration requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and administrator training.
- Create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Managing assigned accounts through developing and nurturing strong, positive, proactive relationships and understanding the customers’ business and technical needs.
- Proactively driving activities in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all company products.
- Liaising and engaging with partners, customers, customer experience team, development team and marketing to ensure open streams of communication.
- Identifying and speaking knowledgeably about new business opportunities by understanding customer need.
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft 365 stack, with a focus on Dynamics 365.
- Business processes consulting as well as understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong aptitude and motivation for learning new products and technologies quickly.
- Must be able to work autonomously and deal well with some level of ambiguity.
- A history of successful project work (holding to timelines and delivering positive business results).
- Program/project organization and management skills are a must. Understanding and experience with traditional waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration.
- Organizational skills and the agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team.
- Travel up to 25%.
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- oData and RESTFUL Services
- Scribe (or Equivalent ETL tools)
- ERP Experience
How To Apply
Applying for this vacancy online via the Dynamic Consultants Group careers page at www.dynamicconsultantsgroup.com or the web portal you are on.
Dynamic Consultants Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Dynamic Consultants Group provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Dynamic Consultants Group Human Resources department.
The granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran